Shrinkflex 3:1 Heat Shrink Tubing is the ideal way to create a tight, professional finish on any wire, hose or cable management project on your motorcycle. The overexpanded product configuration easily fits over the ends of connectors, and shrinks down to 33% of its original diameter to fit over wires, cables or hoses. Once shrunk, the tubing will hold its reduced state, even in elevated temperatures.
Typical applications for the heat shrink tube include: electrical insulation, termination, splicing, cable bundling, color coding, strain relief, corrosion protection, abrasion protection and moisture and weather sealing.
- Available in two foot lengths of 1/4, 3/8 or 1/2 inch unshrunk diameters.
- Also available in a combination pack, one of each size in two foot lengths.
- 1/4 inch recommended for 22-16 gauge wire
- 3/8 inch recommended for 16-14 gauge wire
- 1/2 inch recommended for 12-10 gauge wire