The Sena SR10 is a Bluetooth Two-way Radio Adapter based on Bluetooth 2.1+EDR technology. You can connect various two-way radio devices by using SR10 so they can talk wirelessly using Bluetooth headsets. SR10 has two auxiliary ports that enable you to connect non-Bluetooth devices such as a radar detector or GPS navigation, talk by phone or by two-way radios at the same time, listen to alarm signal from a radar detector, and listen to the guides from GPS Navigation. The SR10 can be used in many application areas including motorcycle group riding, outdoor sports and activities or security.
Powered by a Lithium polymer battery that will do a full charge in under four hours.
- Bluetooth hands free adapter for two-way radios
- Bluetooth hands free gateway for mobile phones
- Connect a two-way radio and a mobile phone simultaneously
- Compatible with standard stereo or mono Bluetooth headsets
- Two AUX inputs for GPS, radar detectors, or laser detectors
- Comes with a handlebar mounting kit and a belt clip kit
- Wired PTT (Push To Talk) button extension for handlebar grip mounting
- Optional 12V bike-powered kit with ignition on/off control
- Firmware upgradeable
- Two-year limited warranty
|Dimensions||4.3 x 2 x 1.1 inches|
|Run Time||Operation time: 12 hours / Standby time: 10 days|