Designed specifically for motorcycle half-helmets, the SPH10FM is a Bluetooth stereo headset with Bluetooth intercom, as well as a built-in FM radio tuner with a station scanner and save function. The headset includes snap-fit ear pads that mount up against your helmet straps. The Bluetooth module and boom mic come attached to the left ear pad.
With the SPH10FM, you can call handsfree on your Bluetooth mobile phone, wirelessly listen to stereo music or GPS navigation instructions, and have two-way intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other motorcycle riders within its 760-yard line-of-sight range. Like most Sena models, the SPH10FM even has the ability to act as a universal intercom and connect to other brands of Bluetooth headsets.
Thanks to the latest Bluetooth 3.0 and the advanced digital signal processing technology, the SPH10FM offers the best natural sound quality in its class for both incoming and outgoing audio. Taking into account the noisy environment on a bike, there's a noise reduction mechanism built into the headset and an integrated audio booster to provide sufficient sound level.
The Jog Dial, designed for use with gloves, allows users to easily control volume and with a simple push button you can access all functions of the device. The intuitive user interface, combined with the large Jog Dial makes for safer riding. In addition, Sena headsets can be charged while you are using them and free firmware updates are readily available to users, ensuring that you'll always have the most up-to-date functionality, even as the technology changes.
- Bluetooth intercom with a 700-meter (760-yard) line-of-sight range
- Snap-fit half-helmet earpads include an attached Bluetooth module and boom mic
- Universal intercom means you can talk to riders with other brands of Bluetooth headsets
- Built-in FM radio tuner with a station scanner and save function
- Intercom can be multi-paired with up to 4 people
- Bluetooth stereo headset by A2DP with music sharing capabilities
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP allows you to play, pause, and track forward and back
- Versatile Jog Dial and intuitive user interface are easy to operate with gloves
- Advanced noise control and integrated audio booster ensure sufficient volume
- Hands-free operation for Bluetooth mobile phones
- Can be used while charging on road trips
- Voice prompts give feedback on device status
- Free upgradable firmware keeps functionality up to date with technology
- Up to 7 hours talk time, 8 days in standby mode
|Order Code||SENA SPH10FM|