The SMH5D is a pair of Bluetooth stereo headsets with Bluetooth intercom designed specifically for motorcycles. With the SMH5D, you can call handsfree on your Bluetooth mobile phone, wirelessly listen to stereo music or GPS navigation instructions, and have two-way intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other motorcycle riders within its 430-yard line-of-sight range. Like most Sena models, the SMH5D even has the ability to act as a universal intercom and connect to other brands of Bluetooth headsets.
Thanks to the latest Bluetooth 3.0 and the advanced digital signal processing technology, the SMH5 offers the best natural sound quality in its class for both incoming and outgoing audio. Taking into account the noisy environment on a bike, there's a noise reduction mechanism built into the headset and an integrated audio booster to provide sufficient sound level.
The Jog Dial, designed for use with gloves, allows users to easily control volume and with a simple push button you can access all functions of the device. The intuitive user interface, combined with the large Jog Dial makes for safer riding. In addition, Sena headsets can be charged while you are using them and free firmware updates are readily available to users, ensuring that you'll always have the most up-to-date functionality, even as the technology changes. Each headset comes with both corded and boom mics, and all cables and mounting accessories you'll need.
- Bluetooth intercom with a 400-meter (430-yard) line-of-sight range
- Bluetooth stereo headset by A2DP with music sharing capabilities
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP allows you to play, pause, and track forward and back
- Versatile Jog Dial and intuitive user interface are easy to operate with gloves
- Advanced noise control and integrated audio booster ensure sufficient volume
- Hands-free operation for Bluetooth mobile phones
- Can be used while charging on road trips
- Voice prompts give feedback on device status
- Free upgradable firmware keeps functionality up to date with technology
- Up to 8 hours talk time, 7 days in standby mode