As a dual-stream universal Bluetooth stereo transmitter, the SM10 will let you wirelessly share audio input from a phone or MP3 player with a passenger. It also has an auxiliary port for connecting a radar detector or GPS. And with the addition of an accessory cable, you can wirelessly listen to your bike's factory supplied communication system too. The SM10 works with any brand of Bluetooth headsets, and can be used while it is charging. Free firmware upgrades mean your functionality will always be up-to-date with the technology. Includes handlebar mount, power-data cable, standard phone cable, stereo audio cable, and cigarette plug charger. Measures 3.3 x 1.8 x 1 inches.
Accessory DIN cables are available for the following motorcycle models with an OEM audio system:
- 5-pin cable for Honda Goldwing (1980 and up)
- 5-pin cable for Yamaha (1983 and up), and Harley-Davidson, Kawasaki, and Suzuki (1989–1997)
- 6-pin cable for BMW K1200LT
- 7-pin cable for Harley-Davidson Ultra Classic (1998 and up)
- 7-pin cable for Kawasaki, Can-Am Spyder, and Victory Vision (2008 and up)
|Order Code||SENA SM10|