The Scala Rider G9x is the most "sociable" Bluetooth communication system for riders, featuring voice command, full-duplex intercom connectivity with up to eight additional riders within a range of 1 mile (1.6 km), as well as four-way intercom conferencing. Click-to-link pairing allows for spontaneous interactions with other Scala Rider users. A group signal feature even lets you to quickly alert fellow riders of any dangers on the road.
Wirelessly share stereo music from a smartphone or MP3 player (via A2DP—auxiliary cable also available separately), or use the built-in radio tuner with auto scan and six station presets. Make and receive phone calls hands-free with customizable hot-dialing and voice control features. Radio automatically mutes for incoming calls and GPS navigation, and speaker volume self-adjusts according to speed and ambient noise. When on the road, you can use Cardo's exclusive SmartSet app to easily modify your G9x settings from any Bluetooth-enabled Android device. Visit the Cardo Community online platform to personalize your settings and access software updates that will keep you in sync with the technology.
- Full-duplex intercom can be toggled between 8 riders at a range of up to 1 mile (1.6 km)
- Allows 4-way intercom conferencing and click-to-link pairing with other Scala Rider users
- Send an audio alert signal to 8 riders simultaneously
- Share music wirelessly from an A2DP equipped smartphone or MP3 player (wired auxiliary cable available separately)
- Use voice commands and customizable hot-dial numbers to make and receive cell phone calls hands-free
- Receive audio navigation instructions from your GPS unit
- Speaker volume self-adjusts according to speed and ambient noise
- Up to 13 hours of talk time, 1 week standby mode
|Order Code||Scala Rider G9x|