Few topics in motorcycling can generate as much conversation as tires. After all, there are a lot of very good choices for most every bike on the road. But for those bikes that go on and off the road, you need look no further than the Heidenau K60 Scout.
For decades, Germany's Reifenwerk Heidenau has been producing premium motorcycle and specialty tires that have earned legions of fans across the globe. The gnarly tread pattern provides excellent grip on varied road surfaces in every kind of weather. In fact, K60 Scouts are even M+S rated for mud and snow! And we've found their service life to be very good too—although, as they say, your mileage may vary, depending on maintenance and use. Note that the tread pattern of the K60 Scout will vary somewhat with the specific size and model of the tire.
We're currently stocking K60 Scout tires in sizes to fit popular adventure bikes (GS, V-Strom, Tiger, Caponord, and more), as well as some smaller bikes like the Kawasaki KLR, but we can easily order other sizes and types of tires in the Heidenau line, including their specialty winter motorcycle tires, sidecar tires, pure street rubber, and more. Call or email with any questions.
Typically in stock:
- Scout 90/90–21 M/C 54T TL (front tire for KLR 650, among others)
- Scout 110/80 B 19 M/C 59T TL (front tire for V-Strom, GS, Tiger, etc.)
- K60 120/90–18 M/C 71T TL
- Scout 130/80–17 M/C 65T TL (rear tire for KLR650, among others)
- Scout 140/80–18 M/C 70S TT
- Scout 150/70 B 17 M/C 69T TL (rear tire for V-Strom, GS, Tiger, etc.)
The full list:
- Scout 4.00–18 M/C 64T TT
- K60 90/90–21 M/C 54H TT
- K60 100/90–19 M/C 57H TL
- K60 120/90–17 M/C 68T TT
- Scout 140/80–17 M/C 69H TL
- Scout 150/70 B 18 M/C 70T TL
|Diameter (inches)||17 inches|