The TPG Rainier Jacket from Firstgear sports an impressive list of features that deliver supreme performance in practically any situation. This three-quarter length touring jacket of 600 denier waterproof breathable nylon has ten exterior pocket to swallow small and large valuables, and a removable waterproof Tech liner that can do duty as a destination jacket. Low-profile D3O T5 armor is comfortable, soft, and safe, made of a material whose rate-sensitive molecules flow with your movement, but lock together under impact to absorb shock.
And, of course, there's the usual complement of waterproof zippers, strategic venting, and generous pockets. An under-the-helmet rain hood stows in the collar.
- Durable 600 denier waterproof breathable nylon outer shell
- Comfortable D3O T5 armor at shoulders and elbows
- Removeable waterproof Tech liner can serve as a destination jacket
- Under-the-helmet rain hood stows in the collar
- More pockets that your likely to ever need
- Lots of adjustments keep the fit personal
Available only in Red/Black in Men's size SM.
|Type of Armor||D3O|
|Back Pad||EVA Foam|
|Crash Protection (years)||2|
|Liner||Removable Destination Jacket Liner|
|Rain Hood||Under Helmet|
|Limited Warranty (years)||2|
|Zippered Vents||Back, Front, Sleeve|