Over the years, we've tested the Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket in high-performance conditions from Alaska to Labrador and have found it to be versatile, well-made, and loaded with thoughtful features. Since it compromises nothing, we can't help but value a true value. It's top-shelf riding gear without the top-shelf price tag.
The durable 420 denier outer shell of waterproof breathable Hypertex has waterproof stretch panels at shoulder, arm, and elbow for ease of movement. Low-profile D3O T5 armor is comfortable, soft, and safe, made of a material whose rate-sensitive molecules flow with your movement, but lock together under impact to absorb shock. An integral under-the-helmet rain hood stows inside the soft sculpted collar, which sports a slider lock with an inch and a half of adjustment.
And, of course, there's the usual complement of waterproof zippers, strategic venting, generous pockets, and reflective material for increased conspicuity.
- Durable 420 denier Hypertex shell is waterproof and breathable with waterproof stretch panels at elbows, arms, and shoulders
- Comfortable, fully adjustable D3O T5 armor at shoulders and elbows; back pad of dense EVA foam
- Removable, insulated liner with windblocking neoprene cuffs
- Under-the-helmet rain hood stows in the collar
- Pockets, pockets, and more pockets!
- Lots of adjustments keep the fit personal
Available only in Silver in size 4X.
|Back Pad||EVA Foam|
|Limited Warranty (years)||2|