Firstgear's HT Air Overpants, with their strategically placed mesh panels, ensure optimal airflow on hot days. The removable waterproof breathable liner pants zip in quickly when the temperature drops or rain is imminent, and they can double as destination pants too. The outer shell combines durable 600 denier nylon in high-wear areas and 250 denier poly mesh for maximum ventilation. Knees and seat are articulated for comfort, and CE approved armor at the knees and hips give you some insurance.
- Outer shell constructed of 600 denier nylon combined with 250 denier poly mesh for maximum durability and airflow
- Waterproof, breathable, removable liner can also be used as standalone pants
- CE-approved armor at knees and hips
- 2/3-length zippers make gearing up (or down) easy, even with boots on
- Two zippered front pockets, as well as two pass-through pockets to access inner pants
- Adjustable waist tabs keep the fit personal
Available only in Women's sizes 12 and 16.
|Material||Textile and Mesh|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)