With the 3/4-length Adventure Mesh Jacket, touring riders have an affordable hot-weather option that doesn't sacrifice style or features. The exterior of durable 250 denier polyester mesh keeps you cool and protected from UV rays as well as potential impact and abrasion. The CE-approved armor at shoulders and elbows can take it from there. A removable windproof, water-resistant liner, which stows handily in the tail pocket, lets you extend your temperature range. And of course there is extensive pocketing for keeping necessities at hand and reflective highlights to improve conspicuity.
- Exterior constructed of tough, highly breathable 250 denier polyester mesh
- Removable windproof, water-resistant liner, expands your comfort range and stows easily in the huge rear pocket
- CE-approved armor at shoulders and elbows
- Extensive pockets inside and out
- Plenty of adjustments keep the fit personal
Available in Day-Glo in Men's sizes SM, LG Tall, XL and 2X, and Silver in SM, MD, MD Tall, LG, XL Tall, and 4X.