The control module of this unit was previously mounted as part of a store display but is otherwise unused. We have verified that it charges and powers up, etc., but have not downloaded any current software updates, as you should with any new unit. Storage case and packaging are in very good condition, but the kit is missing the wall charger and USB cable, as well as the MP3 cable (all commonly available items). A great value for the right person! Any questions, just ask. We have only one to offer at this price, so act before it's gone.
The Scala Rider Q3 system makes riding in small groups really fun—allowing click-to-link pairing to spontaneously connect to other Scala Rider users nearby, as well as full-duplex intercom toggling between four riders at a range of up to 800 yards (1 km). When riding with a passenger, you can wirelessly share stereo music from a smartphone or MP3 player (via A2DP—auxiliary cable also available separately), or use the built-in radio tuner with auto scan and six station presets. Make and receive phone calls hands-free on up to two mobile phones with customizable hot-dialing and voice control features. Radio automatically mutes for incoming calls and GPS navigation, and speaker volume self-adjusts according to speed and ambient noise. The Cardo Community online platform even lets you personalize your units' settings and access software updates that will keep you in sync with the technology. Includes interchangeable hybrid and corded mics to fit virtually all types of helmets.
- Full-duplex intercom allows toggling between four riders at a range of up to 1 km
- Wireless music sharing from an A2DP equipped smartphone or MP3 player (wired auxiliary cable available separately)
- Use voice commands and customizable hot-dial numbers to make and receive cell phone calls hands-free
- Receive audio navigation instructions from your GPS unit
- Speaker volume self-adjusts according to speed and ambient noise
- Up to 8 hours of talk time, 1 week standby mode