This Haynes motorcycle repair manual covers:
- BSA B31 348cc 1954-1959
- BSA B32 348cc 1955-1957
- BSA CB and DB 32 Gold Star 348cc 1954-1957
- BSA M20 side-valve single 496cc 1954-1955
- BSA M33 499cc 1954-1957
- BSA B33 499cc 1954-1960
- BSA B34 Competition model 499cc 1955-1957
- BSA CB, DB, and DBB 34 Gold Star 499cc 1954-1961
- BSA M21 side-valve single 591cc 1954-1961
Haynes motorcycle repair manuals are the very best guides you can have as you begin working on your motorcycle. Each book was written from practical experience. The editors actually purchase the motorcycle, tear it down and rebuild it, while taking notes and photographs to detail the procedures.
These books contain helpful hints not found in factory manuals. The descriptions and photos are excellent, allowing you to make repairs easily and with little frustration. Make a Haynes manual the first special tool you buy!
|Markdowns!||40 to 49%|
|Format||8-1/4 x 10-5/8 inches|
|Illustrations||black and white|