Joe Rocket Ballistic technical motorcycle overpants have been around long enough to have earned their reputation for practical details that have you covered when it comes to safety, comfort, and convenience. The heavy-duty 630 Hitena twill nylon outer shell has a removable waterproof liner and melt-resistant material on the lower legs, with height adjustable CE-rated knee armor and removable high-density hip pads for when things get real. The hem also can be easily adjusted with snaps from 35 to 33 to 31 inches without compromising any of the pants' features. Side zippers reach nearly full length, so you can get dressed and undressed quickly, even with boots on. And since the zippers are two-way, you can access your jeans pockets to get to your house keys or spare change. The SureFit waistband will adjust to accommodate the heftiest layers or the heartiest lunch.
- Heavy-duty outer shell of 630 Hitena twill nylon
- Hem adjusts from 35 to 33 to 31 inches
- Removable waterproof liner
- Height-adjustable CE-rated knee protectors; removable hip pads
- Melt-resistant material on lower leg area
- Two-way leg zippers reach almost full length
- Height adjustable hem
- SureFit adjustable waistband keeps the fit personal
- 8-inch zipper for jacket attachment
Available in Women's size 2X.