Joe Rocket Alter Ego 2.0 Pants offer multi-season versatility in a piece of technical riding gear. Zipping off part of the Rock-Tex 660 outer shell on these pants exposes large panels of FreeAir mesh on the seat and legs—a great option in hot weather. Height-adjustable CE-rated knee armor, high-desity hip pads, and melt-resistant panels on the lower legs offer protection, and two-way leg zippers make gearing up easy, even if you're already wearing boots. The hem can also be adjusted with snaps from 35 to 33 to 31 inches without compromising any of the pants' features. Reflective art adds conspicuity in low-light situations. Includes a removable waterproof liner.
- Rock-Tex 660 outer shell and removable waterproof liner
- Large FreeAir mesh panel with zip-off cover on legs and seat
- Height-adjustable CE-rated knee armor; high-density hip pads
- Height-adjustable hem
- Melt-resistant material on lower legs
- Two-way leg zippers
- SureFit adjustable waistband
- Reflective art improves conspicuity
Available only in Women's size LG.
|Material||Textile and Mesh|