Joe Rocket Alter Ego 2.0 Pants offer multi-season versatility in a piece of technical riding gear. Zipping off part of the Rock-Tex 600 outer shell on these pants exposes large panels of FreeAir mesh on the seat and legs—a great option in hot weather. Height-adjustable CE-rated knee armor and melt-resistant panels on the lower legs offer protection, and two-way leg zippers make gearing up easy, even if you're already wearing boots. Reflective material adds conspicuity in low-light situations. Includes a removable waterproof liner.
- Rock-Tex 600 outer shell and removable waterproof liner
- Large FreeAir mesh panel with removable cover on legs and seat
- Height-adjustable CE-rated knee armor
- Melt-resistant material on lower legs
- Two-way leg zippers
- SureFit adjustable waistband
- Reflective stripe
Available only in Men's sizes LG, 2X Short, 3X, and 3X Short.
|Material||Textile and Mesh|